associate marriage & family therapist
amft license. #128891
supervised by Cynthia Hoffman lmft license. #40736
Where to start?
Therapy can be intimidating and whether you feel connected with your therapist matters. We will use the first three sessions as a trial period, giving us both the chance to see if we would work well together.
I work with Adult Individuals, Families, Couples, & female-identified &/or non-binary Teenagers 13+ who are currently experiencing or working on:
- Compulsive Behaviors
- Identity Development
- Life Transitions
- Managing Stress
- Navigating Conflict
- People Pleasing & Boundary Setting
- Recognizing Behavioral Patterns
- Substance Use
Where will we meet?
I currently meet with clients weekly via telehealth by video and phone. Based on my training and registration, I work exclusively with clients who live in the state of California.
What will we explore?
- The ways your past has shaped you
- How you show up in your current relationships
- What tools you currently employ to cope with life’s challenges
- The stories you tell yourself about what happens in your life
- Your personal growth goals
- Your intersectionalities and the systems you exist within
- How to facilitate and grow your trust in yourself
- and more!
What’s in your toolbox?
There is no “one size fits all” when it comes to personal growth and mental health. We will work together to discover which tools work best for you, including but not limited to:
Harm Reduction Skills
Inner Child Reparenting & “Parts” Work
Meditation & Mindfulness
Fees & Payment
I offer a free 20 minute initial consultation call to see if you’d like to try working together. I accept payment via debit or credit card. The current fee for my services is:
- $150 per 50 minute weekly individual therapy session
- $180 per 75 minute weekly couples or family therapy session
While I do not accept insurance, I am happy to provide you with a monthly receipt or “superbill” to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. Please contact your insurance provider to discuss whether your policy covers out-of-network providers.